A gasket is not just a gasket
You wouldn’t use the same oil filter twice, would you? Why even consider keeping the same gasket then? When reinstalling a used gasket, it has lost some of its key abilities: it has already been compressed, weakening its sealing capability. It might also have suffered from heat, deformation, peeling, or other abuses. Remarks and related documents: Specifications values determined by the test methods required for ASTM F-104, type 7 materials.
Are your gaskets built to OEM specs?
Regular aftermarket gaskets use a variety of cheap materials that offer inconsistent sealing results. RMSTATOR performance gaskets comply with the same standard as the OEM parts. We use the materials prescribed by the standard on every gasket and make sure the properties are the same.
Our gasket has a fully cured styrene-butadiene rubber binder and a blend or aramid and cellulose fibres. It is intended for oil and water applications with short-duration maximum temperatures up 290°C (550°F). *Nonasbestos gasket material.
What makes the difference?
- Higher material density - Our enhanced gaskets have less probability of leaking at the same pressure.
- Maximum temperature - Our enhanced gasket material will keep its sealing properties at a higher temperature.
- Minimum flange pressure- Our enhanced gaskets require less force to be applied on the metal part to seal through imperfections.
- Minimum tensile strength - Our enhanced gaskets will resist internal pressure better.
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.