Many Yamaha snowmobile owners received the mechanical diagnostic code
Code 12 - Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor from their on-board computer.
This error code indicates that the position sensor connected to the stator
is broken and that it cannot send the correct signal to the CDI box, which
manages electrical distribution through the vehicle.
The solution proposed by Yamaha dealers is to replace the complete stator at excessive pricing.
Our Crankshaft Position Sensor allows you to replace only the part that is broken without changing the complete stator for significantly less than the dealer's solution's price.
- We offer a brand new pickup/pulsar coil for you to repair your stator.
- Often unavailable from the OEM manufacturer
- All products shipped are tested
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.