Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Montreal 4.0 Motorcycle Gloves offer another option of Adventure Riding from the Montreal Range which improves where the predecessor left off.
- Waterproof Breathable Dry2Dry™ membrane
- Custom TPU knuckle protection
- Goatskin drum dyed Leather on the Palm
- Wrist strap to secure and seal against the elements
- Added flexibility with accordion stretch materials on all 4 fingers
- Baked on 3M reflective details
- Suede visor wipe