Oxfords Hamilton Gloves are a part of Oxfords highest performing Advanced Rider Series apparel range.
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford's Hamilton gloves are a full-leather waterproof adventure glove featuring PrimaLoft thermal insulation and a hidden knuckle.
- Hipora waterproof & breathable lining
- Perforated leather-covered hard-shell knuckle
- Velcro adjustment at cuff
- 140g/60g PrimaLoft thermal insulation
- Reflective details
- Temperfoam padding in impact zones
- Synthetic suede in pam & pinky impact zones
- Touch screen fingertip
- Soft brushed lining
- Full gauntlet length