MTX Hornet front sprockets are a lightweight performance alternative to OEM sprockets. Featuring self-cleaning mud grooves between the teeth for extended chain and sprocket life, with lightening holes to reduce rotational mass the Hornet series is designed for champions. CNC machined from case-hardened Chromoly steel and fully heat-treated for maximum strength and durability.
- Fully heat-treated for maximum strength and durability
- Lightening holes reduce rotational mass
- Presentable clamshell for an excellent presentation
- Special coating counters corrosion and provides wear resistance
- CNC machined from case-hardened Chromoly steel
- Self-cleaning mud grooves
NOTE: Actual sprocket design may be different from the image above.