Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in- house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oximiser 900 can be left permanently connected to provide guaranteed long term battery care. Suitable for all 12v battery types up to 30Ah, including gel, maintenance-free and acid batteries. Heavily discharged batteries as low as 4.1V can be charged if the battery is not damaged.
6-Stage Battery Management System:
- Polarity checks: checks the battery leads have been connected correctly
- Battery Analysis: Assesses battery & determines the best charging method
- Bulk Fast Change: Charges at a fast rate to bring the battery to approximately 85% capacity
- Absorption Charge: Lowers the charge rate & gives a topping charge to ensure the battery is charged to 100%
- Voltage charge: Hourly voltage checks assess battery health
- Maintain Mode: Applies appropriate charge if the voltage drops outside acceptable limits
- Suitable for most 12V batteries
- Compatible with Gel, MF & Acid batteries
- Charges battery at up to 900mA/hour
- Note: Not Lithium Compatible