Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Protex Stretch is a premium stretch-fit indoor cover. It offers protection against sun, dust and condensation. The 4-way stretch material in a seamless construction provides huge flexibility for all different shapes and sizes of bike, whilst still ensuring a figure-hugging fit.
The premium indoor cover offers the perfect barrier to protect your motorcycle paintwork from thousands of tiny scratches which can be caused by dust particles. Local police initiatives have shown that bike covers can be a useful anti-theft device however they can be cut off.
- 4-way stretch
- Soft lining protects paintwork from minor bumps
- Breathable material to avoid condensation/moisture retention and the resulting risk of rust
- Elasticated base with adjustable belly strap to secure in place
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects
- 277cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 141cm (Height)