In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filters feature a state-of-the-art design of layered, oiled cotton media engineered to improve airflow and capture contaminants, and are designed to provide an increase in horsepower. Each performance air filter is reusable, engineered to last for the entire lifespan of your vehicle. K&N drop-in Replacement Filter: s are designed to install easily into your factory airbox. Upgrade today and start enjoying superior airflow and superior performance from K&N’s most popular product!
- Designed to increase horsepower
- Washable, reusable, and engineered to last for the life of your vehicle
- Designed to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Engineered to fit easily into your factory airbox
- Only needs cleaning every 50,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Height 0.875in (22mm)
- Washable: Yes
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Outside Length: 9.313in (237mm)
- Outside Width: 9.55in (243mm)
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.88oz (26ml)