Giant Loops smallest bag yet – it’s the off-road glove box! Sometimes you only need the bare-bones basics — spare gloves, goggles, wallet, phone, registration/insurance cards and other small items. This versatile bag fits not only on handlebars, but also on snowmobile and snow bike bumpers, passenger handles, etc. – and it can be strapped to a backpack or belt.
Named for Oregon’s scenic Zigzag River on Mt. Hood.
- Volume: 1.5 litres
- Dimensions: 10.5″ wide x 4″ tall x 2.5″ deep
- Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ and ballistic nylon
- Straps to almost any motorcycle’s handlebars — completely out of the way
- Interior mesh zippered pocket
- Threads onto belt or pack when removed from machine
- Military-spec materials and construction