Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
High specification adventure pants. Featuring High-Density Polyester outer shell and durably waterproof and breathable Dry2Dry™ membrane and for protection and extended comfort suitable for a wide range of conditions.
- Dry2dry waterproof and breathable membrane: 10,000/20,000 waterproof/breathability
- HD-poly - high-density polyester outer shell construction
- Accordion stretch panels for increased rider comfort
- Dual waterproof vent zippers
- Hook & loop waist adjustment
- Level 1 CE knee protectors (en 1621-1:2012)
- 2 X box pockets and 1 X side entry pocket
- Waterproof cuff expansion