Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants, and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage, and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite, and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovates, analyse, test, and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford's high specification adventure jacket. Featuring a High-Density Polyester outer shell and a durable waterproof Dry2Dry™ membrane that is extremely breathable, the Montreal 4.0 provides protection and extended comfort suitable for a wide range of conditions.
The critical impact zones of the shoulders and elbows have been reinforced with heavier duty materials and trim, all of which helps the Montreal to comfortably achieve a CE A rating, as well as a reassuring feel of quality.
- Removable thermal liner
- 5 x external pocket
- Upper arm hook and loop adjustment
- Webbing waist adjusters
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Short connecting zip
- Bar-tack stitching
- Intelligent cuff adjustment
- Accordion stretch panels
- 5 point collar adjustment
- Elasticated collar loopback
- Dry2Dry™ waterproof and breathable membrane offers 10,000mm/h2o waterproofing and 20,000g/m2/24hrs breathability
- HD-poly - high-density polyester outer shell makes the Montreal more flexible and lightweight which improves comfort and encourages water to bead off more easily
- Six waterproof vent zippers: dual chest, dual forearm, dual back exhausts
- Storm Placket
- Level 1 CE shoulder and elbow protectors(EN 1621-1:2012)
- Back protector pocket
- Hidden structure stitching
- Reinforced structure
- 360° reflective panel