The Cactus Canteen™ transports drinking water in an ultra-rugged, expedition-ready, collapsible container that integrates with Giant Loop’s adventure-proof packing system. Stop worrying about your delicate hydration bladder or where to store your hard-sided water containers, and strap the Cactus Canteen anywhere you’d like!
Essential kit for every adventure, the Cactus Canteen has a two-layer construction featuring an inner bladder and outer cover. Both layers are built with thick, durable, abrasion- and puncture- resistant materials for years of service in extreme environments. Available in 1-gallon and 2-gallon capacities.
The large filler neck makes it easy to fill, dispense, and clean, and is compatible with large-mouth water filters. The dispensing hose has an on/off valve to control the flow and stows away behind an access zipper on the cover. The hose fitting is compatible with standard hydration bladder attachments.
Handles on the top and side make the Cactus Canteen easy to wrangle while filling and dispensing. Daisy chain webbing guides tie-down straps for secure attachment to luggage or vehicles. Reflective materials improve visibility.
- Hangs from an adjustable strap to conveniently fill or dispense potable water.
- Dispensing hose with on/off valve provides controlled flow and stashes away when not in use
- Empty Canteens roll up or pack flat, saving space.
- Wide-mouth filler neck for easy filling, dispensing, cleaning, and compatibility with many water filters.
- Bladder: Food-grade TPU film (BPA-free)
- Cover: 840D nylon with laminated TPU
- Reflective webbing
- YKK zipper
- Universal hydration quick-connect fitting
- Aluminum hook
VOLUME:3.8 LITERS (1 GALLON)
- LENGTH (FLAT): 29.2 cm (11.5")
- WIDTH (FLAT): 17.8 cm (7")
- ROLLED CIRCUMFERENCE: 33 cm (13")
- FILLED GIRTH: 43.2 cm (17")
- WEIGHT (EMPTY): 263.7 gr (9.3 oz)