Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Bike Dock secures the front wheel of a motorcycle to keep it upright when being stored or transported.
- Multi-position pivoting head to provide the best support for the front wheel
- Hoop to attach optional lock (sold separately)
- Dock can be used free-standing, screwed to the floor or to a trailer
- Slot for attaching additional wheel support strap (not included)
- Heavy-duty rubber feet
- Robust steel construction
- Fully adjustable cradle to fit most motorcycles with 12-22 front wheel