OXFORD SUPER LEGGINGS LADIES KEVLAR PANT BLACK LONG
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
For those women who like to have protection whilst looking and feeling good! Using an Aramid lining, these leggings offer serious protection, which includes great abrasion resistance and CE level 2 knee protectors plus additional hip protector pockets should you decide you need to upgrade. These leggings can also be worn under normal clothing, giving you extra confidence on your ride.
- Full CE Level 2 (CE: EN1621-1-2012) knee protectors fitted
- Velcro-free knee protector pockets for comfort
- Features hip protector pockets (CE hip protectors sold separately)
- Outer shell: 92% Polyester with 8% Elastane.
- Lining: 5% Elastane, the balance is 100% Dupont™ Kevlar®
- 4-way stretch panels for the jeggings
- Flag stitching on the belt loops for security