TRAIL TECH VOYAGER PRO COMPUTER KTM / HUSQ / HUSA / GASGAS
Tackle the great outdoors while keeping an eye on your crew with the Trail Tech Voyager Pro. See your exact position within a map and those of other Trail Tech Voyager Pro riders in your group when critical situations demand accuracy. In backcountry single track, it's easy to disappear around a bend, or for advanced riders to put themselves a great distance ahead of slower riders. Riding with Bluetooth communicators provides some audible feedback from your fellow riders, but the Voyager Pro GPS provides an exact location without relying on rider input. The Voyager Pro GPS is designed for extreme conditions and carries an IP-67 rating for anti-dust and water intrusion and the TFT display is visible even in direct sunlight.
Voyager Pro is Bluetooth enabled for intercom, phone and media controls. Play songs from your phone or MicroSD card using a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or intercom. Two phones and two headsets can be connected at the same time. Record or load GPX trails and riding areas, and transfer to a PC using the MicroSD card. Voyager Pro comes loaded with North American maps, but other map regions can be downloaded for free via Trail Tech's website.
The Voyager Pro excels as a stand-alone GPS unit but it also accepts included Trail Tech vehicle sensors to provide vital ride data such as engine temperature, RPM, battery voltage, speed/distance and more.
- Buddy Tracking supports up to 20 other Voyager Pro GPS riders (0.5-1.5 miles between riders)
- Push-button emergency beacon to alert other Voyager Pro GPS group riders
- Accepts and records GPX files
- Includes North American maps
- Bluetooth enabled for phone and Bluetooth headset interconnectivity
- 4” glove-friendly colour touchscreen TFT display
- Docking cradle features AMPs hole pattern (30mm x 38mm) to support RAM Mount accessories
- Accepts Trail Tech vehicle sensors (sold separately) for displaying engine temperature, RPM, battery voltage, speed/distance
- IP67 dustproof/waterproof rated
- 5.6" L x 3.5" W
- Includes plastic handlebar mounting hardware kit for 7/8" and 1-1/8" bars
- GPS record rate: 1,2,5 seconds / 1,5,10 meters
- Elevation tracking: 9,000 meters (29.5K feet)
- External power input: 8V-16V DC
- Internal battery: 3.7V 3100 mAh lithium-ion